Follow by Email

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Zombie Apocalypse

         I really can't believe that they are talking about that nut job Herald Camping on the news.  The weatherman said, "Well, even though the world ends tomorrow, I'll go ahead and give you the forecast anyway."  I would love to be a debt collector come Monday morning.  I wonder how many people will use "I didn't pay my mortgage because the world was supposed to end."  Really?  If the world's going to end, what did you spend that money on?  Whatever it was, you can't take it with you. Or at least that's what my Mamaw says.  Oh, crazy people is why I believe in my right to bear arms.  I'm just waiting on some nutcase to try and break in and steal our food tonight.  Just in case that does happen, I am putting a link up to my paypal account.  If you're not one of the lucky 2% come tomorrow and someone does break into my house, I'd appreciate it if you'd donate to help my poor husband get me out of jail for shooting a robber.  Generally, I'm very responsible and keep at least $500 back for bail, but the kid just left for his 8th grade dance which I think set us back further than our wedding.  I kid. I'm a kidder.  Our wedding was a little over $500.  :)
           Enough of my sarcastic nonsense.  It was beautiful out today.  If tomorrow actually is the end of the world, at least we got one last sunny 80 degree day.
           In any event, it's kinda hard for me to be anything but excited about tomorrow.  Momma, Memaw and me are going to the big Highway 38 sale.  Well, unless we are fighting off zombies, in which case, remember Zombieland Rule #20: It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment