Follow by Email

Friday, June 24, 2011

And the hits keep coming...

 
                                                                                                                                                                          I went to Kroger to super shop.  I get up there with my fist full of coupons, and the high school cashier wanted to argue about the company's policy regarding doubling coupons.  Okay, actually they didn't know they had a policy, she just was certain she wasn't going to double them anyway.  There will be a manager there at 6 a.m. and I'll be calling him.  Until then, I got this with the half of my money they let me save today to keep me company...

2 comments:

  1. I tried it this week and ended up spending over my budget and getting a bunch of stuff we never use, but I had a coupon for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I would have had a gold mdal in extreme couponing but the cashier messed up my dismount! :)

    ReplyDelete