Follow by Email

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy, stressed...

Ever get to a point where you feel like there are millions of things that need done and you probably would get them all done if you didn't need to sleep or eat?  That's where I am at right now.  I'm also traveling towards the place where you realize how hard you work and your check seems to get smaller and smaller and bills are getting bigger and bigger.  Eventually these two points will intersect at a place I like to call "I'm-fed-up-with-giving-a-shit."  I think I'll be there in appoximately 12 hours.

1 comment:

  1. I think the first time I was at that intersection was in 1991. Then I quickly found my way back to it in 1997. 2000 was not a good time either and I camped out right there for about five years or so. 2006 was right when I was starting to venture out and explore other intersections when I found myself going in circles and landing right back in the same location and have been there ever since. So come join the party, there are a lot of us still hanging around that old intersection.

    ReplyDelete