Follow by Email

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exciting Stuff

          We have been real busy, but two "exciting things"... Yesterday Woody got a call to get a 4+foot snake out of his aunt kitchen and it wasn't very cooperative.  I have no idea how the snake got there.  What I can tell you are these things:  when the dumb black snake tried to strike out, I thought I was going to faint and hit the floor for the first time in my life & Woody's aunt let me borrow some old Sam Elliot movies.  I really love Sam.  If I wouldn't have gotten married to Woody, he was runner-up.  (Joking!  But seriously, he makes the Coors Beer commercials awesome.)

           Our other "exciting" thing: we were sitting out front resting for a minute.  There was no wind or anything.  Next thing we know, there's a big 'CRACK' and a huge limb falls about 3 feet from where we are sitting, and smashes some of the fence around my flower bed.  My husband jumps up and is fussing about the fence.  I am glad it didn't split one of our skulls. 

           Anyhow, I got a lot to do today since (lucky me) I have to go back to work tomorrow.  See ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment