Follow by Email

Friday, June 10, 2011

I Spoke Too Soon

       I was just bragging the other day about how I haven't been sick in forever.  Guess who is really sick?  Me!  I am under strict orders not to do anything, which lets me off the hook because I seriously don't feel like doing much.  My throat feels like I swallowed glass.  I am taking this homeopathic stuff though that seems to help some. 

       In other news, I somehow managed to delete my blog, but it's back up now. (Duh, state the obvious, Mandy.)  I did, however, intentionally delete my facebook.  It genuinely serves no purpose for me and I really didn't like how it kept posting my cell even though I kept going into my account and telling it "NO!" very firmly.  It's not that I don't like talking to people and keeping up on how their lives are, it's just that, for me, facebook was just social experiment proving how people take something so minute and blow it into a disaster.  That's just not for me.  Too much he said/she said with about 8 confabulations added to it.  To make it easier for said people, I've added an email feature to this blog.  That way you can forward a copy of whatever you want to whomever you want, without adding anything.  It's simple.  That's how I like to keep things.   :)
         My plans for this weekend are as follows:  Get better, get better and get better.  Being sick is for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment