Follow by Email

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Other Half

        Since I met my husband 4 years ago today, I just thought just say how much I love this guy.  We had a weird start, but hey, what's life without a little craziness?
            Yes, I am still head-over-heels in love with him. (For all you naysayers who said that wouldn't last.)  Four years may not be a lot up against my memaw and papaw's 68 but we'll get there, and Lord knows what we've been through already.  I'm just glad for some reason he doesn't think I'm neurotic most days and that he wakes up a half hour before me to make sure my coffee is ready at 3 a.m.  We work together on everything.  We can still sit and talk for hours without running out of things to say. He does the dishes every morning.  He tells me I'm beautiful without make up and means it.  I've never seen him even look at another woman.  I never worry about him not following through.  He's a wonderful dad who drops everything and will spend everything to help those he loves.  He's romantic without being ridiculous.  (Which is good, because heaven knows I'm not the least romantic.)  He is my best friend, and most importantly he's honest and I know he loves me just as much as I love him.  Here's to four years and four hundred more.

        I just have one more thing to say, babe:
                 "Might I add...that is a fine son you're raising!"

No comments:

Post a Comment