Follow by Email

Sunday, July 10, 2011

About Me? Help!

I got an anonymous comment wondering why I haven't put anything in the "About Me" section of this blog...hmmm...good question.  I seen it was there.  I pondered on it for about 2 seconds.  Then, I left it blank.  What do you put there?  I haven't a clue.  What do YOU want to know would be a better question?  I don't know what you want to know, but I tell you what...comment below what you want to know, and I'll answer it.  Then, I'll add it to the "About Me" section of this blog.  No questions stupid or out of line, and I'll answer them honestly.  If you have 25 questions, ask away.  This is the best way I can think of solving this dilemma without me having to think to hard about it...I have a laundry soap crisis and a kid's scrapbook to finish today.  And herbs to put by.  Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment