Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

3 Days Late

Well, it started snowing this morning just in time for my hour trip to work.  It couldn't have done this 3 days ago when I could make Woody drive me around and make it a white Christmas.  It's still snowing.  I would take pictures of how pretty the barns are or Dozer playing in the snow, but my husband for some reason thinks our camera belongs in his truck...in case he sees deer.  I don't know why that takes precedence over my picture-taking, but I'm going to suggest when he gets home he buys me a camera for my birthday.  It's only fair. 

I have to take Petey to the vet today for another round of vaccines and to get my babies their Revolution.  Hooray for another $150 trip to the vet.  Not.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh snow, I saw the three days late and thought you were expecting.
    My bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! I just realized how that must have looked! Sorry:)

    ReplyDelete