Follow by Email

Monday, December 19, 2011

Some Random Things You Never Knew and Never Wanted To

1.  My favorite color changes week to week.
2.  I was the editor of my high school newspaper...definitely not a good job for me.  I think I gave myself an ulcer trying to teach people how to use spell check.
3.  See above:  The most misspelled word was 'the'.  Really?  Really!
4.  When I first met my husband, I could not stand him.
5.  My favorite meal is whatever is right in front of me with the exception of hamburger-anything.
6.  My dogs names are Petey and Dozer.
7.  I keep myself up at night thinking of the things I would do around here if we ever hit the lotto...and I do this on a weekly basis.  Sad, I know.
8.  When I was a kid, I wanted to be Lita Ford.  Now that I am a grown-up,  I want to be Lita Ford.
9.  I got my first (and only) tattoo when I was 15.  Why I thought this was a great idea, I now wonder.
10.  I can sit and watch Samantha Brown for hours on end if allowed.
11.  My favorite quote is, "And might I add, that is a fine son you're raising!"
12.  Alex Stewart is my hero.
13.  The first time I got sent to the principals office I was in first grade.  The reason: I was reading Louis Lamore and the teacher told me I didn't have to pretend to read.  I told her (and I quote, you can ask my mom.  She got a call at work that day) that "I don't have to pretend to read, I have been reading since I was four, and I read better than you."  My momma taught me never to lie, and now I think she regrets it.
14.  Me and my husband never had a 'real' first date.  I was trying too hard not to be some one's girlfriend and he was trying too hard not to run me off.
15.  The funniest thing that has happened in the last 5 years hands down was watching my stepson fall off a wall and down a 8 foot drop in Tennessee.  And before you say I'm a horrible person, he didn't get hurt and my momma was there and about busted a gut, too.
16.  The best bourbon is Woodford Reserve.  If you don't think so,  I can't be your friend anymore.  Just kidding.
17.  The Tennessee Titans are the best football team ever.  If you don't think so, I can't be your friend anymore.
18.  The preacher that married us looked like Kenny Rogers and sounded like a televangelist.  I still giggle thinking about that.
19.  The best beer in the world is Raspberry Wheat Shock Top.
20.  I won't wear shorts.  I haven't my entire life really.  I'll wear boys basketball shorts.  I'll wear capri pants.  But you'll never get me in a real, honest-to-goodness pair of shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment