Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For Sista- A Comet recipe!

But first...a real quick update...my mamaw is having surgery to repair her broken shoulder and wrist tomorrow morning!  Let's hope for as pain-free and quick a recovery as possible!

Okay now onto the Comet recipe, which I have tried.  I was skeptical because it didn't seem, oh I don't know, poisonous enough to work but it does!

Here it goes...better grab a pen...it's a doozy!

Mix baking soda and Borox powder.  Use like Comet or Ajax.

The major plus:  you don't get that "I've been inhaling too much bleach in a small not very ventilated bathroom"-lung!  High five!

1 comment:

  1. I will give it a try and let you know how it works. Comet contains a bleach and I guess like you I am a little skeptical but willing to try anything. Especially since I am out of comet!

    Give your mamaw good wishes for me.

    ReplyDelete