Follow by Email

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm Addicted to Pinterest and...

I spent an hour on Pinterest this morning.

If you don't know what Pinterest is, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite.  If you want your email private, comment with the word "Private" and I won't publish your comment.
 
After my shopping trip I am going to try a bunch of the recipes today, and I'll post what's good. 


I also am addicted to Mystic Mud's blog. I read the whole thing the other afternoon. You have to check it out.

7 comments:

  1. I thought it was dumb when the wife was on it but now that I am on it I like it. She just laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday I cooked and baked all day off stuff I found on pinterest. Good Lord, I love to eat. Try the pretzel recipe on my Food Board. OMG it was good. I made that Outback bread too and it's good. Tonight: General Tso chicken.

      Delete
  2. I know. The wife is obsess with it as well. I have ate very well because of Pinterest these past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's like a big online idea board, then you can take the ideas and organize them on your own "boards".

      Delete
  4. Hi Mandy Farmer,

    Thanks for reading the whole thing - I know it's not that long, but I'm always amazed when people read it all! And thanks for the mention:)

    xo~ michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! When I stumble upon a good thing, I try and pass on the word!

      Delete