Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Great Day!

This week has been crazy at work so pretty much all I've done is go to work, eat and sleep...great news is we did great on our survey!


Second, it's almost 60 degrees here.  Great for the big game coming up here.  I saw on fb Ryan Gosling was downtown.  Ten minutes from my work...have I told you how much I love "The Notebook"?


I got seeds in this week...spring is about to show up, and I already have bulbs with a good two inches of green!  Heck yes!  Usually I have problems with my mood in the winter but I haven't had much trouble.  I guess it was just idle hands...good Lord knows we haven't had a break.  I'm just glad this winter seems to be flying by.  I can't wait to work outside in ninety-degree heat then jump in the pool in the afternoon with my husband and an ice-cold beer.  If you don't love summer, something is terribly wrong.


This weekend we have a couple projects working.  I have a 3 day weekend and Petey is getting neutered on Monday, so I'll try and update and post another cleaner recipe soon.


Hope ya'll are having a good week.  Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment