Follow by Email

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Please Read This! I'm Going to Send You Something!



My favorite book in the entire world is Alex Stewart:  Portrait of a Pioneer.  I love this book so much, I have read it probably twenty times easily.


Alex Stewart knew how to do pretty much anything worth knowing, and was and will always be my hero.  I don't want to ruin it for you, but let's just say in our crowd, he's like the Lady Gaga of homesteading and self-sufficiency.


I want him to be your jedi master, too.  I need other people in my life that love this old man as much as I do.


The first person that comments on this I will send this book to you.  (Please leave me your email address so I can get your info).  It is then your responsibility after receiving and reading, to send it to the next person on the list by contacting them via their email so they can read it, so on and so forth.


After you read it, I want you to leave me a comment on what you thought, and if it's alright with ya'll, I'll post it along with your state (if that's okay).  My goal is to have twenty people read this book.  I have twenty-two lovely folks that follow me, so it shouldn't be too hard.  

8 comments:

  1. This is the first time that I have heard of Mr. Stewart. And I love your idea of "pass it forward" with his work. I'd love to read it!
    Sci
    scifichicks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I would love to read it. outofi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love so much to be a homesteader, the next best thing is reading about them!!!

    nitenurse58@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in reading it:) My email is myownterms66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! I'll be mailing it out to the first commenter (SciFiChick) on Monday, from there it goes down the list! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh please add me to the list of people who get to read this book!! I to shall then pass it on!
    bcbeaveratheart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will recieve it after Stephanie. It goes out to the first reader tomorrow! Be sure and let me know!

      Delete
  7. I'm in. Love those kind of books. In fact I love your idea. I have a book that is a great homesteading bio. Maybe I will do it with that book. Put me on the list. suechid@live.com

    ReplyDelete