Follow by Email

Monday, March 5, 2012

Well...

I have been really, really busy.


I sent out Alex Stewart to the first commenter about 2 weeks ago, so as soon as they are finished, they will send it to the next commenter.


A lot of things have been going on lately, and I have been very busy helping my mom plan a baby shower. We have also been planning a trip as well, which is exciting.  Later this year when I have a more definite picture, I'll post about what we are doing.


I've also been planning something big for our wedding anniversary next year as well, which is difficult because I tell my husband everything and this is a big surprise.  It's only our 5 year anniversary, but it's been a rough, long five years due to things outside of our control.  And he is an awesome father and husband, and is the most selfless person I have ever met, so he definitely deserves a big surprise.


Here in Indiana February went out with 60-70 degree days, but March brought 25-35 degree temps, snow and ice.  I really spoke too soon when I said spring was on it's way in.  I am just so ready to get everything planted and cleaned up from the winter.


We are still struggling to train Petey.  He is a terror one minute, and is the most cuddly puppy ever the next.  Boston's were bred as fighting dogs, so the techniques you would use on a regular dog just don't work on him.  We are trying, though.


Well, that's all for now.  Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment