Follow by Email

Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Mile a Minute

I have been so busy this week, I have met myself coming and going.

It has gotten warmed up here to the 50's, but all that's going to shit tonight when it drops and we get more snow.  Fun times.

I have been studying for a final, so that's where I have been.  Got to finish this degree so I never have to take another college class again.  It's hard for me to make my stepkid study when I am hunched over a laptop, chain smoking and bitching about how stupid it is I have to relearn all this, and that I will never use it.  I am a great role model for teenagers, let me tell you.

My husband has been working some jobs out of town, and today I got up, worked out (and now I feel like I am 80 because I musta pulled something in my side, picked the house up, and headed into work for a few hours in an attempt to combat the mountain of work.

Then I went to Walmart, because it's the only place between here and work, to get vodka.  What a mistake.  Jesus, if I ever get the itch to procreate, I will just go to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon.  My ovaries literally jumped out of my body and ran off a cliff.

Anyways, if you don't see me much, it's because I'm learning how to be a nurse.  I've only been one for like 10 years, but I have to have more letters behind my name to continue doing what I have been doing the last 6.  I blame O'bama.

4 comments:

  1. If it's something we can't blame on Obama, it just hasn't happened yet. I hate that bastard, and I was only a borderline racist prior to him. I was at least willing to give him a chance....give them an inch.....etc.

    Now, let me tell you what I really think...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. give the bastard a rope, and he thinks he's a cowboy? One of my favorite sayings. I worked out too hard, because I am having to work like 60 hour weeks to keep my bills paid (Obama's fault) so I only get to work out like 3 times a week (Obama's fault) so when I killed it yesterday, today I am so sore I can barely effing move (Obama's fault.)

      Delete
    2. Ain't no tree tall enough, if you know what I mean.

      Delete
  2. Obama is the root of all evil. I've never hated a president like I do this one. And yes, Walmart is an effective form of birth control. They should send the high school kids there instead of making them take that stupid crying doll home. And I'll just bet you pulled something when you picked the house up. I'm pretty sure that would strain anyone's milk.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete