Follow by Email

Monday, February 10, 2014

I Don't Want to, But I sure as Hell Can't Keep This Up

I had big plans for this little stay-cay, and now I am thisclose to going crazy.  I haven't accomplished anything, I have watched all the backlogged episodes of anything worth watching on my DVR, and there is NOTHING on TV.  It's nasty out, and although I am seriously dreading the chaos that will be work this week after my little vacation,  I can't stay home any longer.

I'm losing my freaking mind, here.

I watched 4 weeks worth of Downton Abbey episodes today.  Do you know what that does to a person?  I think I have a bit of a British accent now.

I have scavenged Amazon and can't find anything I want to read that I haven't already read.

I refuse to clean any more of this house.

It's too cold to work outside.

I'm not bored enough to cross-stitch.

I've already got all my outfits ready for the entire work week.  

This is the time of year where I start to lose my ever-lovin mind.  It's sunny, but subzero.  I can't start any plants, too far out.  My mind can't stay focused for anything that requires an attention span longer than about 30 seconds, so that takes all kinds of things off my to-do list.

So, my friends, I leave you with this little nugget.  :)  




1 comment: