Follow by Email

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Everything is Ass Right Now

For the most part.

I'm sure there is some damn optimist out there saying, "Well, gee golly, you have your health!" And I would like to meet that person and kick them in their throats.

I am at a point in life where I realize I suck at it.  I hate dealing with idiots, I have no patience for ignorant people, and frankly, I'm beginning to feel kinda grateful to be infertile, because if I had to raise one more teenager, I would be in a cell.

Trying to balance a 60+ hour a week job, a home, helping with ill family and a smart ass teenager, oh and being ON CALL the last 2 weekends in a row has me ready to start busting skulls.

The silver lining in all this is that I am able to suspend service to a certain cell phone free of charge or repercussions when someone gets mouthy.

No more hateful texts from THAT number.

6 comments:

  1. *sitting quietly in the filled church, waiting for Mandy to reach the podium*

    As she clears her throat, and before she can utter a word, I jump to my feet and yell 'FUCKIN' A ! TELL IT LIKE IT IS SISTAH! I WANNA KICK SOMEONE IN THE THROAT TOO."

    *church slowly empties as people walk cautiously around me*

    I'm there with you, Mandy. Joe has been taking his blood pressure and slinking through the house, due to fear of the Mouth That Roars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you what, either I need medicated or everyone else had better get medicated.

      Delete
  2. I would turn off the cell phone via computer that was on my bill and for the former bf long ago. She was a smart mouthed 14-yr-old who had a father who defended her and asked me to lift the ban all the time. Yeah, we broke up over his lack of discipline. "Kick someone in the throat" ??? I cannot get my foot up that far, but I could use my nails to rip out a throat when I am so frustrated and angry. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a stepmother is the hardest and easiest way to be seen as a failure in the entire world. It will get better or you will see my face on America's Most Wanted.

      Delete
    2. She was the single reason we broke up, although he dumped me. I was not compassionate enough and let her have her way ALL the time. I don't want to see your face on TV. Hopefully, it will get better.

      Delete
  3. Well, if it makes you feel any better, you've made me very grateful that all my kids are now in their 20s and out of my house. But I've been where you are (except for the 60-hour weeks) and I feel for you. Bust some ass girl.

    -andi

    ReplyDelete